Is your start-up turning urban areas into futuristic smart cities? Are you looking to accelerate your growth with a strategic partnership? This challenge is made for you!
Startups IoT, let's apply!
If you are developing innovative products and services in the following areas:
Take part in the challenge! You could start collaborating with Ericsson and gain access to support from Ericsson Garage experts. Give your growth a huge boost by taking part in this challenge!
Ericsson, the global leader in mobile network infrastructure, is offering an innovative solution for energy-efficient, network amplifying smart light poles: Zero Site.
As part of developing this solution, Ericsson is looking to connect up with a solution ecosystem that can highlight the benefits Zero Site has to offer.
This innovation challenge covers a number of possibilities: traffic management, communication networks, air quality, smart parking and services for residents are some of the relevant areas of application.
These are just a few examples; it's up to you to sell Ericsson on your solution!
To take part in this challenge you must submit two things:
1. A video pitch introducing your solution and your company (two minutes max)
Be engaging! Don't forget that the jury is made up of Ericsson employees and experts as well as members the Sophia Antipolis Com4Innov competitive cluster
2. A cover letter introducing your company and the team
Be specific: growth outlook, financial structure, customer references, etc. Feel free to provide detailed information for different areas.
- Originality of the proposed application and solution
- Innovative nature
- Ease of implementation
- Possible industrialization
1. Create a profile for your company on the platform
2. Register for the challenge by clicking on "participate"
3. Fill out the project information sheet
4. Upload your video pitch (two minutes max) to your online profile